‘Fireplace Nico’ Mavericks Fan
Claims Telephone Taken, Smashed After Incident
Plans To File Police Report
Printed

TMZSports.com
The Dallas fan who screamed “Fireplace Nico” in Nico Harrison‘s face on Monday night time says his cellphone was taken and thrown to the bottom shortly after the incident … and now, he tells TMZ Sports activities he is planning to file a police report over the entire ordeal.
Chris Taylor mentioned the wild, phone-smashing scene went down at American Airways Heart in the course of the Mavs’ tilt with the Nets … roughly an hour or so after he received in Harrison’s grill and said he ought to be canned.

X/@MVPLuka77
Taylor instructed us workforce and area officers approached him and had been livid with him over his interplay with Harrison. He says later, a person who he believes was affiliated with them sat down behind him … and received bodily with him when he whipped out his cellphone to video the scene.
Taylor said the man grabbed him, took his cellphone and hurled it to the bottom. He added that, fortunately, a brand new case prevented it from being destroyed.

He instructed us, although, when he went to report the incident to Mavericks staffers and area guards — nothing was executed … and he believes it is as a result of they had been all in cahoots with each other after his run-in with Harrison.
Taylor mentioned he will cops quickly to report what occurred.
“I really feel like against the law was dedicated and I really feel like [the Mavericks] not doing something is a part of it,” Taylor mentioned. “I really feel prefer it was a setup, to a sure extent.”
“I really feel like I would be an fool to not file a police report after what occurred to me final night time,” he added.
Taylor mentioned he has not heard from the Mavericks because the recreation’s conclusion.

TMZSports.com
Once we reached out to the workforce on Tuesday for remark, they didn’t get again to us.
Taylor — the anti-Harrison fan who truly received right into a earlier altercation at American Airways Heart with Mark Cuban earlier this season — mentioned regardless of the problems, he is been getting “overwhelming help” from followers for talking out towards the franchise following the Luka Doncic commerce.
He additionally talked about he hasn’t been banned from video games … a minimum of, not but.